MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Showing off the Frostee Kit!

Anyone else still buried in snow?? Seems like we've had snow around here since way before Christmas even! One of my CT Members, Carolyn, recently used the FROSTEE kit as well as my FROSTY DAYS SNOWY EDGES to scrap this year's blizzard in her area:


Are you still saddled with snow... then check out the FROSTEE kit in my stores!

And this SNOWY EDGES KIT is CU-OK!

All of my WINTER Kits are on sale for 25% off until Valentine's Day at MagsGraphics.com - along with the Choco-Cherry Kit!


Hope you find something you like at the store!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags