MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Contest Winners!

I loved looking at the 7 layouts posted for the first ever MagsGraphics Layout Contest! All of them were super! You all are so creative! After three days of voting, we have our Top 3 Layouts - each of these designers win the complete set of Halloween Tear Bears as well as a $10 coupon to the MagsGraphics Store. The rest of the participants got to snag each quick page created for the contest, and of course, got their original tear bear kit for free.

Coming in 3rd Place was this fun layout by Jenyfer V! I like how she tinted the background paper with just hints of orange to match her photos:



Our 2nd Place winner was Jemima with this Mummy Quick Page; I love the jaunty way the photos are placed down the page:



And our 1st Place winner was Lori with this adorable pumpkin page. It could be that the adorable little pumpkin-baby stole our hearts... or the way she split the paper so that she could tuck the photo into it!


I've got ideas for a future contest in December... and I hope you all will join in the fun again!



THANK YOU to Lori, Jemima, Jenyfer, Janie, Kathy, Linda, and Ninette for participating! I loved seeing what you created with my kits!! And THANK YOU to the 43 people who placed their votes for the contest!!

:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags