MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fab Site For Freebies!

I've been on a quest to create digital torn edges in Paint Shop Pro.... not with an action in Photoshop, not by scanning in a paper edge, but 100% from scratch digitally........

So far, my quest has been thwarted. *sigh*

But I did find a fabulous freebie blog where the owner DID scan some great edges (and TONS of other paper/office type things for scrap pages!) and her freebies are CU-okay! So until I can create my own (I'm not giving up yet!), I'm going to be using hers!

Here's the link : http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/ .
Be sure to sign her guestbook to say thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mags,

    Thanks for leaving a comment in my post favicon generator and host.

    BTW I too took a hiatus from Church, only difference is, I am still staying at home.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags