MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FREEBIE - "Toad-ally Insane" Card Front

I found this graphic on the web - I have no idea where it came from... and if the artist ever wants me to remove this card, I most certainly will - but it made for the funniest "sympathy" card for my over-stressed Mommy-friends!

This is the finished card:

If you want to make your own, you can download the merged card front in .png format along with the .psp file with layers you can adjust, and the matted toad picture. You can print out the finished front and attach it to your card - OR - you can get fancy with the .pspimage and adjust the elements together for your own card.

The green ribbon was a blog freebie; I wish I had created it, but I haven't learned that yet! :)

Hope you can find a friend who will enjoy this card!

:) Mags

4 comments:

  1. HA!!! I love it!!!! This is toadly how I have been feeling as of late!!!

    Got your email- will get to it soon!! Promise!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this funny card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Taod-ally cute card front!! That is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags