MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Think I'm PEEPS-obsessed...!

I KNOW I'm Peeps-obsessed...!

I don't even like them (to eat, anyway!) - but I just love finding "Peeps Art" that people have made! The Washington Post had a Peeps Diorama Contest and the finalists are hilarious!! I'm partial to #21... you have to take a look!
Some other favorites I've Found...
Alien Peeps
It's the Great Peepkin, Charlie Brown!
James & The Giant Peep
March of the PenPeeps
Oh No! Peep in PERIL!
And The ULTIMATE Peep Show
I wish I had proper credits for the Peep artists!! I just love their creativity!



Happy PEEPster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags