MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

For Sale: Shaggy DIGITAL Tear Bears!!

Dancing I did it! I did it! I'm SOOOO excited!!
I saw one artist who created digital tear bears (you know - to look like those fluffy bears that people hand-tear?) - but she wasn't sharing the secret, and I couldn't find any tutorials... So I mulled it over for a couple of weeks, and then I opened PSP and created my own! :)

Here are some previews of what I made...

The Basic Brown Shaggy Tear Bear:



The Birthday Tear Bear:


I'm also working on some Girl & Boy Tear Bears and some others (preview to come). All of my shaggy digital tear bears are available for sale on my website: www.magsgraphics.com.

:) Mags







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags