MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bummer It Sucks - Digital Card Front FREEBIE!

Ah... certainly a masterpiece with these two elements... I've designed a card front that you can save and print out. Mount it to the front of a card and send it to your friend who's having a hard time...! Click on the preview to see the full size image, and if you save it, be sure to leave some ♥love♥ in the comments section!!


Credits: ribbon by Hanazana; tag by Dozi

Please remember that freebies are for personal use and not for resale - especially since this one includes elements made by other digital artists as well. THX!

And for those interested, be sure to check out the items in my Etsy shop! I've got three of the cutest digital bears up for sale - and I'll take requests, so just let me know what you'd like to see!!

Happy Day!
Waving Mags

3 comments:

  1. I love your work! Can't wait to send a friend a "Bummer/Sucks to be U" card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgious as Usual...
    thanks sweetie...
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Hopefully, I will not have to use this on any of my friends, and I wouldn't have the courage to use it on an enemy... ;-) Thank you for creating it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags