MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome To My World!

This is my 3rd attempt at hosting a blog - I just can't seem to get my focus... should it be witty? Funny? A Satirical approach to life? Serious? Full of outrage at hot issues?


Should I just chat about my family? My friends? My addiction to Buffy? Harry Potter? Twilight? eBay?

Should I make it a crafty-blog - where scrapbook layouts I've made can be showcased, and digital kits I've created be available?

In the end, I'm just going to do it all... post whatever I'm feeling, whatever I think... just... whatever! And if I'm lucky... people will read it.


And if I'm REALLY lucky... people will flock to my posts each day and I will become famous, publish a book of witicisms, and retire early...! *grinz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags